Personal Companion of Holy Week “Semana Santa”
Enjoy the Holy Week “Semana Santa” and discover its secrets from the hand of an expert who will guide you through the streets of Seville to delight you with the steps and to understand the culture that surrounds this holiday.
What is a companion of Holy Week?
The concept of having a companion is to discover the Holy Week “Semana Santa” in Seville accompanied by a guide who directs them and tells them about the history, anecdotes and stories to understand the complexity of this festivity and the artistic importance and its sociological aim.
To whom is this cultural experienced addressed to?
The program is addressed to visitors or the resident of Seville who want to discover the experience of living Holy Week “Semana Santa”. An adult must accompany minors, in any case.
How can I participate?
Getting in contact with egranajes culturales to purchase your entry, you only have to register and we will arrange and organize everything. The cost is 120€. Maximum groups consist of six people.
What is included in the activity?
Every evening of Holy Week “Semana Santa”, the participants will be gathered in the hotel lobby to be picked up by the personal companion to begin a stroll of 3 hours long where you will discover the float of the religious images “pasos”. The brotherhoods will perform at the stations of penance that day, and you will learn the secrets and the curiosities that make this holiday the most special.
What if it rains?
No worries, we will visit churches and not miss a single detail of the most important float of the religious images “pasos” that will be led to the penance.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 07/04/2017
- Date available to: 01/05/2020
- Additional information: Languages: Spanish, French, English, and Italian Hour: will be agreed with customer Point of meeting: hotel lobby Duration: 3 hours Price to the public: 150€ per group, maximum groups of 6 people Sales of tickets: In the office of engranajes culturales: C/ Habana, 17 Pta Izd, (Casa de la Moneda) Sevilla. firstname.lastname@example.org 954 04 38 51 y 675 68 22 12
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Engranajes Culturales
Information supplied by the provider
Personal Guide for Semana Santa