Dramatized visit The Interior Castle of Saint Teresa
Saint Teresa guides us through an amazing journey. A dramatized visit to discover the problem Saint Teresa found in Seville. A walk through a cosmopolitan, dangerous, wealthy and miserable city, sixteenth century Seville with the main purpose of founding the convent of San José with the help of his inseparable collaborator John of the Cross.
In the convent, its history and the major spaces will be discovered, such as the sacristy, where some of the most important relics of St. Teresa of Jesus are placed. Finally, in the Church, the verses and the writings of St. Teresa will be performed by an actress.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 24/06/2015
- Date available to: 27/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Engranajes Culturales
Information supplied by the provider
Saint Teresa of Jesus
first folio of The Interior Castle
Saint Teresa relics
An actress performes Saint Teresa
Church of Saint Jose Seville.