Ritual and Mystery by candle: Hospital de la Santa Caridad
An exclusive visit to the most important baroque buildings in Seville, by night. Opened just for the group, you will discover with candles some privates spaces in a visit. We will explain to you all rites and secrets of one of the most important brotherhoods of Seville.
With the themes life and death, you will be immersed in a special atmosphere. You will observe famous paintings by Murillo and Peter Roldan.
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 25/06/2015
- Date available to: 27/12/2020
- Additional information:
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. LGBT
- Organising company: Engranajes Culturales
Information supplied by the provider
Discoverig of barroque painting
Night visit to the XVII century hospital
Main altar piece in the church.