Basque Secrets: Chillida, Astigarraga and San Sebastian
Do not miss the chance of combining the art and cider of the Basque Country!
We will start the day going directly to Hernani from the hotels in the center of Bilbao. There we will obtain a brief introduction about the life of the sculptor Eduardo Chillida, known for his works in iron and concrete and we will start a free one-hour visit to the Chillida-Leku Museum, surrounded by gardens where the artist's works are. Later, we will move to Astigarraga, a town famous for its Basque cider tradition, where we will make a guided tour of the Cider Museum to enjoy the culture of cider, a hallmark of the Basques and where we will make a tasting through the rite
Txotx (serve the cider directly from the kupela or barrel). Free time for lunch in some of Cider Houses located in this town.
After lunch, we will continue to San Sebastian, the "Pearl of the Cantabric" where we will enjoy of a guided tour of its Old Town, free time for shopping and photographs and amagnificent panoramic view fromMount Igeldo (ascent included).
Return to Bilbao direct towards midafternoon.
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 18/01/2020
- Date available to: 26/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SERVICIOS TURISTICOS INTEGRALES
Information supplied by the provider
Chillida Leku Museum
Other activities you may find interesting
€10 per person (including taxes)
Saint Teresa guides us through an amazing journey. ... (+See more)