Visit Santoña and Santander
We will depart Bilbao early morning, direction Santoña to arrive at this little fishing village. There, we will visit a traditional canned anchovy’s company. We will learn about the manufacturing process of this high quality Cantabrian product while discovering the importance of the canning industry in the town and its evolution during the twentieth century.
Then, we will go to Santander, capital of the autonomous community of Cantabria, a cozy and quiet coastal city, with a wide bay facing south whose beauty has made it considered one of the most beautiful bays in the world. We will make a panoramic visit to the city and have free time to enjoy it.
Return to Bilbao and finish about 2:30pm.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 03/03/2020
- Date available to: 29/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets. Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SERVICIOS TURISTICOS INTEGRALES
Information supplied by the provider
Canned anchovy's company in Santoña