Vitoria & Rioja wine area
The famous Rioja wine area is a must for wine lovers. Located in the south of the Basque country, we will be able to discover and learn about this unique and privileged region. We will visit the unique medieval village of Laguardia and the Capital city of the Basque Country, Vitoria.
We will visit as a must, a traditional wine cellar to learn about their secrets and do a wine tasting at the end.
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Vitoria (Álava - Araba)
Labastida-Bastida (Álava - Araba)
Laguardia (Álava - Araba)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 28/11/2016
- Date available to: 17/12/2019
- Additional information: Departures on Mondays at 09:00 hours from Bilbao. Pick up at the hotel.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SERVICIOS TURISTICOS INTEGRALES
Information supplied by the provider
Wall of Vitoria
Wineries in laguardia
Other activities you may find interesting
€48 per person (including taxes)
Antoni Gaudí, one of the greatest architect of his ... (+See more)
€20 per person (including taxes)
Ideal activitie for couples, family , touristic or ... (+See more)