Located in Mora de Rubielos, a medieval village with great historical and artistic heritage (castle, wall, church… ), La Trufa Negra Resort is a rarity of strange and delicious luxury, a jewel in the heart of nature.
Avant-garde and tradition blend perfectly in this establishment, located in the heart of the Sierra de Gúdar-Javalambre, the perfect prelude to the highest peaks in the province of Teruel and cradle of the black truffle.
Stone, wood and alabaster give shape to the 39 rooms and 36 apartments. Each with its own character by the provision of spaces and a variety of pictorial works.
The SPA is one of the best designed which we have seen. With 275 m2 of recreational space and an absolutely perfect disposition. Bithermic wells, saunas, steam bath, shower itinerary, ice water cabin, hydrotherapy, thermo hammocks and hydrothermal swimming pool.
We cannot forget its restaurant, the Melanosporum, for those who want to enjoy the gastronomy in all the senses. Blending tradition and innovation, taking care to maximize the quality of the products. Has special relevance the truffle, condiment star of its elaborations.
We invite you to discover how the era of dinosaurs hand largest paleontological park in Europe . The escape includes:
Room or apartment 2/4 on bed and breakfast.
Entry for Dinopolis Park
- Price: €79 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
Mora de Rubielos (Teruel)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 06/04/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: The prices can change according to season and nights of stay, as well as the type of accommodation chosen.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Leisure parks
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: COMPLEJO LA TRUFA NEGRA
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€35 per person (including taxes)
Winter trip to the only national park in Catalonia, ... (+See more)