Geotourist route “Labyrinth of stone”
The geotourist route “Labyrinth of Stone” runs through one of te most beautifull landscape of Sierra Norte de Sevilla Geopark: the Cerro del Hierro Natural Monument, a spectacular karstic complex which includes an old abandoned iron mine which exploited the iron orebody in the karstic cavities since Roman times.
Know the secrets of this enigmatic lanscape through its tunnels and stone alleyways with exuberant flora, and with some luck, we will see local wildlife, like the emblematic black stork, an endangered bird.
Discover all the secrets that this spectacular geological landscape and natural heritage from the hand of expert environment interpreter guides. Are you prepared to feel like miners and walk through the intricate alleyways of the mine? An experience that not to be missed!
- Price: €14 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
San Nicolás del Puerto (Seville)
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 16/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Check availability of schedules and dates through the telephone 648140091 or the email email@example.com.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Natures
Information supplied by the provider
Rocks and lush exuberant flora
An enigmatic lanscape
An outdoor geological museum
Through its tunnels and stone alleyways
the labyrinth of stone