SPECIAL CAMINO DE SANTIAGO ESPECIAL
THE LAST 100 KMS OF THE CAMINO DE SANTIAGO
Galician Roots offers you the possibility to achieve the last 100kms of the Camino, from Sarria to Santiago, in the easiest and comfortable way. Stay in charming hotels, manor and country houses with full board, travel guide, support vehicle, insurance, travel assistance and much more.
Completing these stages will allow you to apply for the Compostela at the Pilgrim office in Santiago.
All the establishments that we feature in our pictures have been carefully selected by us, if there is no availability for the dates you requested we would notify you and relocate you in a same level accommodation.
- 8 days / 7 nights in manors, country houses and charming hotels
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners with drinks and dessert
- Galician traditional music performance with queimada, a typical Galician hot drink, during one of the dinners
- Travel guide speaking English and Spanish
- Luggage transfer during the trip
- Transfer from Santiago airport to Sarria
- Transfer from all our accommodations to the beginning point of our stage
- Spa treatments with massage, peeling, water streams and more
- Local traditional food tasting
- Visit to Santiago de Compostela
- Telephone assistance during your travel
Santiago – Sarria
Sarria - Portomarín 24kms
Portomarín – Palas de Rei 25kms
Palas de Rei – Melide 15kms
Melide – Arzúa 16kms
Arzúa – Pedrouzo 19kms
Pedrouzo – Santiago 20kms
The best things about this trip:
Discover exclusively the Camino de Santiago, enjoying high rated accommodations, tasting the most representative and tasteful Galician dishes and fancy the traditional music of this welcoming part of Spain. This trip throughout the Galician landscapes will be above and beyond your expectations.
Optional visit to Fisterra and Galician cities.
- Price: €1,790 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 05/11/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GALICIAN ROOTS
Information supplied by the provider
CAMINO DE SANTIAGO