White-headed Duck Kingdom
Guided bird watching trip on foot (Distance 5 km - Level: very easy)
Just 15 minutes away from Malaga city centre, the Mouth of the Guadalhorce Nature Reserve, with more than 130 regular bird species, provides a gratifying experience to the expert, the ideal starting point for the beginner and always an enjoyable walk for Nature lovers.
• English speaking birdwatching guides.
• Use of telescope and bird books in English.
• Trip accident insurance.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 20/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: BIRDAYTRIP
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : Discover this great adventure handed by ... (+See more)