The ashes of the Phoenix
Guided bird watching trip.
Every year, thousands of pink flames congregate at the Fuente de Piedra Lake providing the bird watcher and nature lover with a fantastic spectacle not to be missed when visiting Southern Spain. The Flamingos are joined by Cranes in winter, Lesser Kestrels, Gull-billed Terns and Great Reed Warblers in summer and a wide variety of waders during the passage periods while the farmlands around host Little Bustards, Stone Curlews, larks and harriers.
• English speaking birdwatching guides.
• Use of telescope and bird books in English.
• Trip accident insurance.
Meals are not included in the price.
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Fuente de Piedra (Malaga)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 20/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: BIRDAYTRIP
Information supplied by the provider