The magical rock labyrinth. Guided bird watching trip
Guided bird watching trip.
El Torcal, UNESCO World Heritage, is one of the most important karst landscape samples in Europe. All these magically shaped rocks, placed well over 1.000m above sea level, were once part of the seabed and nowadays are home of Spanish Ibex, Griffon Vultures, Blue Rock Thrushes, Rock Buntings, Black Redstarts and Thekla Larks, with lots of passerines like Melodious, Subalpine, Spectacled and Orphean Warblers joining them for a fantastic spring choir.
• English speaking birdwatching guides.
• Use of telescope and bird books in English.
• Trip accident insurance.
Meals are not included in the price.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 20/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: BIRDAYTRIP
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€14 per person (including taxes)
In an environment of wilderness, wildlife park of Val ... (+See more)