"EL TORCAL" HIKING TRAIL FROM MARBELLA
El Torcal hiking trail is a natural park characterized by its impressive karst landscape.
Our hiking instructor will pick you up at the set time and place in Mijas Costa or in Malaga.
You will then head towards Antequera. During the journey the hiking instructor will inform you about the programe of the day and will comment upon the landscapes, our history and the towns you will see on the way.
Start hiking by the restaurant located at the entrance of “El Torcal”. The hiking instructor will explain you interesting things about this area: vegetation, animals, the reasons of the formation of that landscape and its history thoughout the years.
Later find out the most relevant karst shapes: the dragon, the little bird, the watcher, the camel, etc.
At the end of this hiking trail you will be transferred back to your hotel in the Costa del Sol.
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 04/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Turilang
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€530 per person (including taxes)
Travelling on the route of the Caliphate is an ... (+See more)
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
Aín, a beautiful Muslim-origin town whose Arabic name ... (+See more)