VISIT SANCTI PETRI CASTLE BY KAYAK!!
if you like sports and at the same time you are a culture admires, immerse yourself in Sancti Petri where we offer tours that allow you to learn history and enjoy kayaking.
the castle is found in the middle of the sea and was built over a phoencian temple to the god melqart (later calle herkleion/heracles) the romans believed the god hercules was buried there, so they converted it into a magnificent shrine of the deity. this second temple was visited by the like of hannibal andl julius caesar.más apúntate a nuestra excursión!
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Chiclana de la Frontera (Cadiz)
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Canoeing and kayaking. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NOVOJET NAUTICA Y AVENTURA
Information supplied by the provider
PADDLING TOWARDS THE CASTLE.
YOU CAN ENJOY WITH YOUR FAMILY
THE TOWER IS NOW A LIGHTHOUSE
Other activities you may find interesting
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
The Itinerantur team and our bikes will guide you into ... (+See more)
Castellón de la Plana
€10 per person (including taxes)
Get started in the amazing activity of hiking and ... (+See more)
Posada de Valdeón