Olive Oil Tour, discover the liquid golden in Jaén
Come and discover the olive grove of Sierra Magina Natural Park, where ecological and traditional culture dominate. Since ancient times olive oil has been a feature of all civilizations because of its features. It has been used as food in times of scarcity, remedy healing in battles, it has given its wood heat in cold weather and it is a significant element in religion. Now also the advance of science has revealed that it is the fountain of youth.
We reveal you all the secrets of liquid gold in our tour.
Travel through the olive forest grove:
Where you learn to differentiate a traditional organic farming one, all on their mythology, biology, associated vegetation and wid animal, culture and relationship with the people of the town.
Visit the oil mill:
Discover the processes that make the fruit liquid gold.
The extra virgin olive oil has a higher quality and characteristics that differentiate it from others, we value by tasting.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 13/11/2014
- Date available to: 01/01/2020
- Additional information: Tour all days of the year
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions. Nature. Agrotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: RUTAS DE MÁGINA
Information supplied by the provider
Discover the olive forest of Jaén
Oil extraccion room