EXPERIENCE A DAY ON A BULL FARM
In a pleasant surroundings of nature, you will learn the history of this lovely farm and the day by day life of a bull farm. Get more knowledge about the history of this unique breeding farm of Marques de Albaserrada.
The visit takes you by open tractor or jeep out on the field to see the bulls up close, always under the watchful eye of the foreman. On the field you will learn in first hand the whole process of breeding bulls durning five years.
You will also visit the farms facilities, the stables, guadarnés, small bullring, private bull museum , trophy room at the owners house ...
You will learn the origen of the bull fighting and its evolution over the centuries in the bullring you will learn how to use bull fighting utilities, (cape, flags, sword ....)
After this interesting visit you will have typical lunch meal in a local restaurant in the nearest village before returning to Seville.
A once in a lifetime experience.
- Price: €223 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 26/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Additional information: Price per person min 2 persons Request for rates if you are 3 or more people Available Monday to Thursday Request for availability and rates for weekends and holidays Supplements during April Fair and Easter holiday
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Nature. Agrotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: LET'S GO TO SPAIN
Information supplied by the provider
Bull on the field
The Finca and its Patios
Bull on the field
Other activities you may find interesting
€168 per person (including taxes)
A wonderful day in a spectacular natural environment! ... (+See more)
Linares de la Sierra, ...
€55 per person (including taxes)
With our guide you jump the queue, enjoy interesting ... (+See more)