Basic beginner surf course in Gran Canaria
The BASIC BEGINNER SURF COURSE is the best option for those who wish to start in the world of surfing.
The course includes:
• Surf class of 2 hours in the morning or in the afternoon
• Groups of up to 6 students per instructor
• Surf monitor with national instructor title
• Surfing material: Quiksilver or Roxy board, neoprene, lycra ...
• Use of facilities: locker rooms, toilets, showers, lockers ...
• Liability and accident insurance
This 2-hour course is structured as follows: there'll be a check-in at the surf school 10 minutes before the start of the class, the students will have 5 minutes to put the wetsuit in the locker room, then there'll be 5 minutes of surf theory at school, with the help of video projections, and 10 minutes of surf explanation on the beach, next there'll be a a warm-up of 5 minutes and a practical session in the sand of 10 minutes, the practice in the water will last approximately 75 minutes. Finally, there will be a 5-minute stretch. The material will then be cleaned and returned to the school where students can shower before changing clothes. The class will take place in the "La Cicer" area on "Las Canteras" beach.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las (Gran Canaria)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 01/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Kitesurf, Paddle Surf, Surf, Windsurf
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: OCEANSIDE | Quiksilver & Roxy Surf School
Information supplied by the provider
ARE WE READY FOR SURFING?
THEORY EXPLANATION ON THE SAND
MY FIRST WAVE
Other activities you may find interesting
€470 per person (including taxes)
The concept of high route was born in the Alps in the ... (+See more)
Vall de Boí, La