Orienteering is a competitive sport in which participants find their way to various checkpoints across rough country with the aid of a map and compass, the winner being the one with the lowest elapsed time. They help train the orientation, which will enable you to learn to move you in the nature with minimal assistance.
It is an activity suitable for children and adults.
The meeting place for the conduct of the activity is on our premises in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga), 40 minutes from Malaga, 1 hour from Granada and Cordoba and 1 hour and a half from Seville and Jaen.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 01/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Nature
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: OcioAventura Cerro Gordo
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
Tinença de Benifassa is a wild, magical county, ... (+See more)
Pobla de Benifassà, La