Bungee jumping is an activity in which you jump off from a bridge hanging from a rope that slows the fall. It's a short activity but it ensures the adrenalin and excitement.
We don't need good physical shape, just not health problems that may be affected by the surge which produces activity.
The meeting place for the conduct of the activity is on our premises in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga), 40 minutes from Malaga, 1 hour from Granada and Cordoba and 1 hour and a half from Seville and Jaen.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 20 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Sport and adventure. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: OcioAventura Cerro Gordo
Information supplied by the provider
Bungee jumping in Andalusia
Bungee jumping near Malaga and Granada