Climbing consists in to scale walls with big slope availing only by the physical and mental strengh of the person, but with the neccessary material to do the activity with safety.
Climbing can be performed in:
- Rockodrome in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga): 30€/person.
- El Torcal de Antequera (Malaga): 30€/person.
- Villanueva de Algaidas (Malaga): 20€/person.
- Sierra de Alfaguara (Granada): 35€/person.
- Villanueva del Trabuco y del Rosario (Málaga): 30€/person.
The meeting place for the conduct of the activity is on our premises in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga), 40 minutes from Malaga, 1 hour from Granada and Cordoba and 1 hour and a half from Seville and Jaen.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 01/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering. Nature. Leisure parks
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: OcioAventura Cerro Gordo
Information supplied by the provider
Climbing in rockodrome
Other activities you may find interesting
€40 per person (including taxes)
Barranco Navedo is the best and greatest cliff in Picos ... (+See more)