A sensorial experience with history.
Hammam Al Ándalus Málaga, is recently renovated monumental place that harks back to the splendor of the ancient Arabic Bath and where we restored a tradition characterised by taking care all senses. Sight is in relation with architecture, hearing with a soft strains of the andalusian music, sense of smell with the flowers scent together with the taste of our green tea, and through our delicate massage you can feel the sense of touch.
It is composed of five thermal baths at different temperatures that are part of the cleansing and beauty routine, with a steam and a hot stone room, tea and massage area. All of it form an architectonic ensemble of great beuty for its Nazarí decoration which induces relaxation of body and mind.
Our Hammam combines heritage of an ancient tradition and friendly environment technology, which makes of us an innovator building in Spain, so that is unique Hammam with a modern geothermal system.
Service: The Water Journey and our exclusive massages using the essential oils which are the aroma of the hammam. Treat your skin to an experience capable of reviving your body and making you float.
- Price: €80 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 06/11/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Subjet to availability: 24th December - 25th December - 31st December - 1st January
- Category of the activity: Health and beauty
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Hammam Al Andalus Baños Árabes
Information supplied by the provider
Hammam Al Ándalus
Hammam Al Ándalus