From the greenway to the deep earth.
The Subbética Greenway runs part of his tour of the limits of the Sierras Subbéticas Natural Geopark. This natural area declared Geopark by UNESCO in 2006 stands out for the typical geomorphological manifestations of karst landscape , represented by sinkholes, polje , peaks, canyons and caves.
The Bat Cave is a true reflection of landscape modeling for water, as well as an important archaeological site with cave paintings.
In this experience the cyclist can discover the contrast Greenway landscape with stillness and solemnity of entering in a cave with a spectacular route.
1. Cycle route along the Via Verde 3 hours for 2 people.
2. Food Restaurant in the Hotel Zuhayra for two people (alcoholic drinks not included)
3. Tour to Bat Cave.
Possibility of overnight accommodations for two at rural charming hotel, subject to the customer himself.
No Minimum / maximum number . RC insurance included. Helmet, repair kit and route map included.
Advice: Perform a distance according to the physical condition and bring solid and liquid refreshment.
The Cabe's entrance is subject to timetable and previous reservation. Recommended warm clothes to visit the cave.
Recommended age from 8 to 65 years.
- Price: €32.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Doña Mencía (Cordoba)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/07/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Centro Cicloturista Subbética
Information supplied by the provider
Old train station of Doña Mencía.
Castle of Zuheros
Other activities you may find interesting
€19 per person (including taxes)
Join a Group and enjoy a walk through the typical ... (+See more)
€1,695 per person (including taxes)
Spend some time in Madrid to discover the vibrant ... (+See more)
Aranda de Duero, ...