Cycling in the longest Greenway Andalusia.
The Olive Oil Greenway along its extension into the lands of Cordoba and Jaén allows us to cross 128 km, it is the longest in Andalusia Greenway.
This route among a sea of olive trees, is full of viaducts, tunnels, old train stations (many now converted into restaurants and leisure areas), and along of the way we could enjoy of important natural areas like a some South Cordoba Wetlands or the Sierras Subbéticas Natural Geopark; as well as the cultural richness of the towns through which passes.
A Greenway with the charm and flavor of the route of the old train oil.
Come discover its flavors!
1. Cycle route and rent along the Aceite's Green Way during 1 day for 2 people.
2. Dinner for 2 people at charming restaurant. (Alcoholic drinks not included)
*The start and end point of the route shall be agree on with the customer. Service to transfer for the passengers, luggages or bikes.
*Possibility of overnight accommodation on charming rural hotels.
2 pax. minimum/ no maxmum number.
RC insurance included. Helmet, repair kit and rout map included.
Advice: Perform a distance according to the physical condition and bring solid and liquid refreshment.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Doña Mencía (Cordoba)
Puente Genil (Cordoba)
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 01/07/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: All year
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Centro Cicloturista Subbética
Information supplied by the provider
Old train station of Doña Mencía.
Old train station of Luque.