COURSE IN SOAPS AND NATURAL COSMETICS
In a world full of pollution and synthetic products in conventional cosmetics, this workshop was born of the need to teach students how to create their own artisan soaps and bathroom toiletries using none other than natural ingredients from old artisan recipes,
Objective: To learn the basics of natural cosmetics in which only natural products will be used (olive oil, wax, citric acid, essential oils), soda, plants from the Sierra Nevada region (rosemary, horsetail, hemp, thyme). As part of the course we will make our own soap and dental cream.
Raw materials: Oils, herbs, lard, wax, etc.
1 soap and 1 cream which we have made ourselves.
Collection of recipes for soaps and other creams.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 02/11/2014
- Date available to: 31/03/2021
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Health and beauty
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: HILACAR artesANA
Information supplied by the provider