WALKING ANCIENT TRAILS
Walking the ancient paths is the better way to know a territory, it’s history and it’s landscapes. The best preserved roman road on Iberian Peninsula, the Via Annia and medieval trails linking villages will be our guide discovering wonderful places.
Program 3 days (2 nights) self-guided.
2 nights accommotadion: at your choice
1 packed lunch
Transfer 2nd day to starting point
Guide book with route description and information about flora, fauna, geology, history and culture.
1st day: Arrival at accommodation.
2on day: Transfer to Sant Pau de Segúries. We will follow the best well preserved roman road. The amazing Via Annia roman road links the mountains with the sea. Then we’ll walk the old path between the lands of Bianya and Besalú county to get to Olot. Distance: 18,5 km Climb: +450 m / -910 m
3rd day: Transfer to Hostalets d'en Bas. We’ll walk on the ancient trail that linked Olot and Vic on the past. Nowadays the trail has been restored, and it keeps stony parts that remember us older times. We'll see large meadows and pastures, rivers and streams and great landscape viewpoints. Distance: 12,4 km Climb: +540 m / -540 m
- Price: €128 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Vall de Bianya, La (Girona)
Vall d'en Bas, La (Girona)
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 01/02/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: All year around. Self guided tour.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TRESCÀLIA
Information supplied by the provider
Camí Ral from Olot to Vic
Other activities you may find interesting
€363 per person (including taxes)
Taking off from Eivissa Airport we fly Ses Salinas ... (+See more)