Much more than golf!
Granollers is located in the center of a triangle formed by three large golf clubs where you will have the opportunity to practice your favorite sport. Surrounded by natural spots and privileged landscapes, La Roca Golf, the Vallromanes Golf Club or the Montanyà Golf Club offer magnificent facilities for you to enjoy two days practicing and improving your technique.
And so that you can do it accompanied by your family or friends, we offer you to complement your days of play with a large number of activities discovering Granollers and its surroundings: culture, history, tradition, nature, commerce, gastronomy and wine.
The price includes:
- First session of golf at La Roca Golf (La Roca del Vallès).
- Visit to the home-made and chocolate shop Xocolates Granollers, with a tasting of chocolates (bonbons).
- Afternoon of shopping in the town center.
- Pairing dinner with gin-tonics in Ostrya, a food store – tavern of gastronomic experiences.
- 1 or 2 nights accommodation with breakfast to choose between different hotels. The 2nd night is OPTIONAL.
* 2nd session of golf with activity to choose between Vallromanes Golf Club or Montanyà Golf Club.
-Travel is borne by the customer.
-Extras and personal expenses not included.
-Accommodation to choose the moment of reservation.
-Experience available all year.
- Price: €295 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Brull, El (Barcelona)
Roca del Vallès, La (Barcelona)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 12/03/2019
- Date available to: 27/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Golf
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: VIEMOCIONS
Information supplied by the provider
Golf La Roca
Chocolate shop Xocolates Granollers
Gin-tonics in Ostrya
Other activities you may find interesting
€10 per person (including taxes)
Get started in the amazing activity of hiking and ... (+See more)
Posada de Valdeón
€50 per person (including taxes)
From the meeting point you will head towards Jerez de ... (+See more)