Small tasting of Cava country Sant Sadurní d'Anoia
Taste the Capital of Cava
One day with three activities:
*Discover the world of cava at the Cava Interpretation Center, from its origins, history and elaboration process, to its culture, current affairs and the people that make it possible.
*Go through the fascinating world of chocolate through a multi-sensory visit, where you can also see the workroom and taste the chocolate in its purest form.
*Lunch at a gastronomic restaurant, located in a restored modernist winery from the beginning of the 20th century where cuisine combines tradition with new gastronomic tendencies. Enjoy a menu created exclusively for you!
-Multi-sensory visit to Simón Coll Chocolate Space, chocolate makers from 1840, with chocolate tasting.
-Visit to CIC Fassina -Cava Interpretation Center- with a glass of cava.
-Lunch at the restaurant Cal Blay Vinticinc, a menu created for you.
-Travel is borne by the customer.
-Private transportation available on request.
-Extras and personal expenses not included.
-Experience available all year soft on Tuesday.
- Price: €60 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Sant Sadurní d'Anoia (Barcelona)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 05/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: VIEMOCIONS
Information supplied by the provider