Penedès, Pau Casal's footprints
Wine, cava and culture, following the footprints of a genius: Pau Casals
A trip through the territory and the vineyards of Penedès accompanied by the great musician Pau Casals.
-Visit to Pau Casals native house.
-Tour to the church of Vendrell and the organ which Pau Casals used to play when he was nine years old.
-Visit to Jané Ventura winery with a tasting of "cavas of music" accompanied by the typical Vendrell cake.
-Visit to Vil·la Museu Casals, the house that Pau Casals was built in the maritime district of Sant Salvador.
-Visit to Augustus winery, with a tasting of gourmet vinegars and wines, accompanied by an aperitif.
-One night accommodation to choose betwen Apartment Major33 or Guesthouse Gimenelles
-Travel is borne by the customer
-Private transportation availabe on request
-Extras and personal expenses not included
- Price: €175 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Vendrell, El (Tarragona)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 15/06/2017
- Date available to: 27/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: VIEMOCIONS
Information supplied by the provider
Hostal del Castell de Gimenelles
Vil·la Casals Museum
Native home of Pau Casals
Other activities you may find interesting
€896 per person (including taxes)
Photography with us the great diversity of fauna, ... (+See more)