Sant Pere de Rodes, culture, health and wellness
- Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes: High in the Serra de Verdera stands one of the most interesting medieval monuments. In this space, three elements represent the pillars of the feudal society: those who pray in the monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes; those who produced in the town of Santa Cruz, and those fighting in the castle of Verdera. Thanks to pilgrimages, between the twelfth and fourteenth centuries it enjoyed great prosperity. But wars, looting, and epidemics caused the sudden abandonment of Santa Creu.
- Coll de Roses Wine Family Museum: The wines produced perfectly reflect the character of the imposing manor house looming vineyards for centuries, as well as the Mediterranean climate that embraces. Apart from visiting the vineyards, Coll de Roses offers the opportunity to discover the world of wine through a sensory journey.
- Thermal Leisure Centre Magma: Thermal water to relax between against-the-stream rivers, benches to seat and hydromassage beds, bubble pits, etc. Three indoor spas and two outdoor spas. From the bathroom space, there is free access to the body worship area, where you can find from a dry sauna to a Turkish bath, the Roman baths and chromatherapy, contrast showers, a resting place, and well ice to unwind.
- One night accommodation in a double room at CIM Hotel Pinxo
- Degustation dinner at the same hotel
- Price per person. Minimum 2 people.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- Once you have purchased the package please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the reservation.
- Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
- Transport not included
- Price: €150 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santa Coloma de Farners (Girona)
Port de la Selva, El (Girona)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 30/01/2015
- Date available to: 02/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Health and beauty
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
Information supplied by the provider
Sant Pere de Rodes
Sant Pere de Rodes
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
Habsburg is the name given to Madrid when the Habsburg ... (+See more)