A look at the history of Les Garrigues
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1-night accommodation in double room at "Castle of La Floresta"
- Dinner in La Placeta restaurant
- Tourist information of the route
- Special surprise gift.
Included guided visits:
- Iberian fortress of Els Vilars d'Arbeca: A historical and monumental archaeological, exceptional and unique in our country, they began to build during the early iron age, around 775 a. of the n.e. and was abandoned around 325 to the n.e. Stressing that for more than 400 years was inhabited continuously.
- Castle of La Floresta: Old fortified castle that combines Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance elements. It dates from the 14th century, but with remains of Roman times. Form a solid set of buildings, and at one end is placed against the Church, of later construction. Among the identifying elements include a square crenelated Tower, remarkable transition from Romanesque to Gothic, some Windows with an arched column, and the magnificent polychrome paneled ceiling.
- El Cogul: The caves of Cogul are one of the most outstanding cave paintings of Levantine rock art, the most extraordinary and unique artistic-crematory expression of European prehistory.
- Castle of La Floresta: Tourist Housing that is located inside the castle. It has a capacity for 18 people and has full equipment.
- Price per person. Minimum 2 people
- All booking is on request subject to availability
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase
- Once you have purchased the package please send email to email@example.com to make the reservation
- Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours
- Transports are not included
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Floresta, La (Lleida)
Cogul, El (Lleida)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 16/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
Information supplied by the provider
La Floresta Castle
Vilars of Arbeca