The name of the Coast of Sol 're famous and international, But do you really the you know?
2 Continents: Europe and Africa, west on a clear day see the Strait of Gibraltar, the coast of North Africa.
Our special situation and proximity to the coast, causes it to be a stopping point for many migratory species; besides having the opportunity to be in touch with nature, and many days we have whale dolphins, sperm whales and other species..
You can choose to go out and enjoy a boat ride on the Coast and Bay of Estepona at different times of day, from morning until our most romantic outing at sunset every day of the week.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 15/11/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Disponibility: every day From 10 a.m to 18 p.m (wintertime) From 10 a.m to 20 p.m (summertime)
- Category of the activity: Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Turismo marinero Costa del Sol
Information supplied by the provider
Fell the sea