PREMIUM Tour at Bodega Matarromera
This is the most exclusive Bodega Matarromera experience.
Visitors to this tour will discover the entire winemaking process from the vine to the tasting process. The visit has been especially designed for the enjoyment of the most iconic wines produced by Bodega Matarromera, the legendary Ribera del Duero winery. Here the quality and excellence of the Tempranillo variety present their maximum expression to the visitor.
The Verdejo variety, a special arrival which marked the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the winery through the launch of the first Matarromera white in history, is also present in the tasting list:
• Barrel-Fermented Matarromera Verdejo.
• Matarromera Reserva.
• Matarromera Prestigio.
• Matarromera Gran Reserva.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 12/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Open from Monday to Saturday at 10pm to 7pm. Sundays from 10am to 3pm. Closed on the 24th,25th and 31st of December; 1st and 6th of January. Check on the availability.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BODEGA MATARROMERA
Information supplied by the provider
Wine tasting at Bodega Matarromera