Hiking Aigualluts - Coll de Toro
One of the most popular routes in the Benasque Valley. Starting from the Besurta’s Parking, bringing us to the bottom of the Benasque Valley along an easy path and relatively flat terrain to reach the Aigualluts Plain, where is the famous "Forau d'Aigualluts" with its spectacular waterfall and the background Aneto peak (the highest mountain of the Pyrenees).
From this point, we´ll continue going up through the Escaleta Valley order to reach the Coll de Toro, natural crossing point located between the Benasque Valley and the Aran Valley, used by shepherds... Here we enjoy the spectacular views it offers us the Toro’s lake and the Aneto-Maladeta mountains.
• Skill level: Easy.
• Technical Skills:
- Terrain: Paths and green.
- Long: 9 km.
- Height difference: 350 m.
• Duration: 5h - 6h.
- Minimum Age: 8 years.
• The price includes:
- Certificated Guide service.
- Technical and safety equipment (stick).
- Assistance and accident insurance.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 01/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TRYTON Guías Pirineo
Information supplied by the provider
Coll and Toro lake.
Walking to Aigualluts.
Going up to the Coll de Toro
Aigualluts Plan (Aneto peak background)
Other activities you may find interesting
€385 per person (including taxes)
This 3 day hike connects the towns of Bulnes and Caín, ... (+See more)