Climbing to Aneto peak (3.404 m.)
Aneto peak (3.404 m.), located in the Valley of Benasque, is the highest peak in the Pyrenees.
This ascension offers a unique experience, where you will enjoy knowing POSETS-MALADETA Natural Park in its alpine part, with its glaciers, mountains over 3.000 m. height and spectacular high mountain environment.
Through a land of high mountains (with snow and pits) climb up to the glacier Aneto (the largest of the few remaining glaciers in the Pyrenees) to traverse it to arrive at the Aneto peak. Eventually we will have to cross a small rocky ridge known as "Muhammad's pass " that will leave us at the summit Aneto peak (3,404 m.).
- Skill level: High.
- Technical skills:
- Terrain: High mountain (pits, glacier and snow).
- Long: 18 km.
- Height difference: 1.500 m. (ascent).
- Duration: 12 h.
- Minimum age: 15 years.
- Good level of fitness.
- The price includes:
- Certificated Guide service.
- Assistance and accident insurance.
- Technical and safety equipment (crampons, harness and stick).
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Date available from: 01/04/2018
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: TRYTON Guías Pirineo
Information supplied by the provider
ANETO Summit (3,404 m.)
Entrance to Glacier ANETO
Summit ridge of ANETO: Muhammad's pass
Crossing the glacier, front with ANETO
Other activities you may find interesting
€40 per person (including taxes)
Barranco Navedo is the best and greatest cliff in Picos ... (+See more)
€135 per person (including taxes)
Casa Rural Entre Valles is a house full rental fully ... (+See more)