Trekking to the Teide peak, with permit and guide
The majesty of Spain's highest peak is waiting for you.
Declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco, a natural protected area and a "must-see" for anyone traveling to Tenerife, immovable Teide is waiting for anyone who dares to crown its summit and contemplate its magic. Hike with us up to the 3,718 meters of this dormant volcano and on a clear day from its summit you can catch a glimpse of the seven islands which make up the Canarian archipelago.
We will begin the adventure at the Cable Lift Base Station, from where we'll go up to the Upper Station, about 3,500 meters above sea level. Here the hike begins: the Telesforo Bravo trail will lead you to the crater of the volcano where even today you can still smell the harmless scent of sulphur.
- Oficial guide
- Permit to access the 'Telesforo Bravo' pathway, which leads to the crater
- Cable lift ticket
Lunch is not included.
- Price: €33 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
Puerto de la Cruz (Tenerife)
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 13/12/2014
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children
- Organising company: CanariasWorld.com
Information supplied by the provider
Telesforo Bravo pathway
Other activities you may find interesting
€72 per person (including taxes)
Come to see the most important natural space in Europe! ... (+See more)
€42 per person (including taxes)
This route will take us to the northeast of La Palma ... (+See more)
Fuencaliente de la Palma