Vip taste of Northern Spain, 6 days/ 5 nights
This is the ultimate tour to experience the best Spanish wine and food. An lifetime trip for bon vivants, foodies and wine aficionados, but also for people eager to discover the history and culture of Spain through its food and wine and its people.
It includes visits to wineries in the most prestigious regions of Spanish wines: Ribera de Duero and Rioja, and the upcoming region of white wine txacoli in the Basque country, as well as an extensive introduction to the excellent Spanish gastronomy both traditional and creative and of course tapas. San Sebastian is a beautiful foodie heaven, home of the pintxos and a number of Michelin star restaurants.
The tour will also take you through the history and art of Spain, from the medieval monasteries and cathedrals to the modern, cutting edge architecture of the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao.
Dates: 8- 13 May and 16–21 October
6 days/5 nights. Madrid - Ribera del Duero - Burgos – Rioja – Bilbao – San Sebastián
- Price: €2,895 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Logroño (La Rioja)
Aranda de Duero (Burgos)
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 6 Day
- Date available from: 01/01/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Dates: 8- 13 May and 16–21 October
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Rutas de Vino - Vintage Spain
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€28 per person (including taxes)
“Shimmering gold and silver over taut leather; a ... (+See more)