7 days sailing in schooner with dolphins
On board 7 days searching dolphins, pilot whales, turtles and seabirds.
Boarding in Cartagena: iis a historic town, where the Carthaginians were established on an ancient Iberian city. It was later Roman, from left numerous traces.
It is worth visiting the Roman Theatre, the legendary harbor and the historic center. Cartagena is a city full of museums and history
Crew: professional skypper and marine biologist
Activities: sailing, whale watching, kayaking, snorkeling.
7 days on board in a Turkish gulet with 5 cabins for 10 people and by the crew will sail searching cetaceans, turtles and coves where the snorkeling or kayaking and know the sea life.
- Price: €790 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 14/03/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Maximum 10 people. You can come in groups, with friends or alone. the atmosphere on the ship is very welcoming and the activities are designed for all ages. No experience is necessary. The price includes lunch on board no waiters, you need to participate in household chores.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Cetáceos & Navegación
Information supplied by the provider
Bottle noise dolphins
Other activities you may find interesting
€80 per person (including taxes)
DAY 1 (23 kms- 6-7 H) Route guided walk that starts ... (+See more)