Sail along the Urdaibai estuary
You embark in the most famous town on the estuary, Gernika, and your destination is the attractive seaside town of Mundaka. The pilot, a guide/storyteller and a musician will be your hosts for this voyage on the Urdaibai estuary.
During the trip you will hear about the main natural, cultural, historic and other features of this area. However, the most attractive, thought-provoking part will certainly be when you disembark and anchor. This is when the guide will plunge you into the world of legends and stories that in many cases involve actual features that you can see from the boat and even go and visit at first hand: the castle of Arteaga, the town of Gernika, the beach of Laida, Murueta, the harbour at Mundaka and more.
There will be moments for silence, for listening and for relaxation. A silence broken by performances of traditional Basque music. And of course trying an aperitif featuring local produce on board the Urandere, in a nod to the gastronomic tradition of this very special place. Two hours which will certainly be memorable. Don’t miss it!
Price acording number of people:
1 pax....160 €
2 pax.......80 € per person
3 pax......53 € per person
4 pax......40 € per person
5 pax.....40 € per person
6 pax.....40 € per person
7 pax.....34 € per person
8 pax......30 € per person
9 pax.......30 € per person
10 pax...28 € per person
11 pax...26 € per person
12 pax...25 € per person
From 16 and until 20 pax...24 € per person.
- Price: €160 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
Mundaka (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 01/06/2017
- Date available to: 30/09/2019
- Additional information: From 01 June 2017 until 30/09/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NorteSur INCOMING
Information supplied by the provider
Aperitif in the ship
Listening local music.