Route of the Castles Ciudad Rodrigo, Jarandilla y Oropesa
Parador de Ciudad Rodrigo
Sunday.A beautiful town filled with history that you can discover through its 12th Century Cathedral, the City Wall, which King Ferdinand II of Leon began building, the Town Hall, dating back to the 16th Century, Castro Palace, Águila Palace, the House of Los Vázquez, the Chapel of Cerralbo, from the 16th and 17th Century, the San Francisco Monastery, the Church of San Andrés, the Convent of Las Claras, etc. A place that will take you back through time...
Parador de Jarandilla de la Vera
Monday.The Parador hotel in Jarandilla, a beautiful monumental building, is a very special starting point to discover places such as the Monastery of Yuste, where the Emperor Charles V spent his last few days. There are also some interesting natural beauty spots nearby such as Garganta de la Olla and villages in the area of La Vera, such as Valverde and Villanueva.
Parador de Oropesa
Tuesday.This route gives us the chance to discover La Mancha, a land of rolling plains, knights errant and vassals. We begin our route in Oropesa where we can discover the Jesuit College (16th Century), the Church of Our Lady of the Assumption (15th Century) and the New Palace (15th Century).
We offer: Standard double room with breakfasts included / Half board Supplement 75 € per person
- Price: €157.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
Jarandilla de la Vera (Cáceres)
Ciudad Rodrigo (Salamanca)
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 04/01/2015
- Date available to: 01/12/2019
- Additional information: This route starts on Sunday.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PARADORES DE TURISMO
Information supplied by the provider
Parador Jarandilla de la Vera