Mixed Camino: cycling & walking from Burgos to Santiago
Walking & Cycling the Camino. For those who can't decide if do it on foot or by bike. You can walk a part and cycle another.
New: Cycling/walking French Way: the Way of Saint James (Camino de Santiago in Spanish) has been travelled by millions of pilgrims from all over the globe since the Middle Ages. Cycle the French Way from Burgos to the town of Sarria and then walk teh last 100 km of this Way to Santiago de Compostela and its cathedral, where St. James is believed to be buried.
With a Mixed tour your Camino will be more funny. You can do more Camino, visit more towns in less days.
On your arrival at the first hotel booked with us you will find the bikes you have rented. At the end of the Way you will need to leave them at the hotel where your cycling itinerary ends. Then you will continue walking your Camino.
Included with your bike rental: helmet (rental) + water-bottle holder + bike pump + tools + rear flashlights (just in case you are thinking of riding at night, which is not advisable).
- Price: €1,050 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Palas de Rei (Lugo)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Arzúa (A Coruña)
- Duration: 14 Day
- Date available from: 01/04/2019
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Additional information: Price Includes: - 13 nights in handpicked hotels and inns, all with en-suite accommodation, on a bed and breakfast basis. - 27 gears disc bike rental from Burgos to Sarria - Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel (1 x max. 20kg bag per person) from Burgos to Santiago - Travel insurance- Credencial ( Pilgrim's passport) - Tips and maps - 24/7 telephone assistance (English-speaking) Price does not Include: - Lunches - Dinners supplement: 60 Eur - Single room supplement: 300 Eur PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE ROOM DAILY DEPARTURES
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children
- Organising company: CAMINANDO CAMINANDO
Information supplied by the provider
Pilgrim cycling on the Way