For the most adventurous tourists we offer a half-day excursion in the middle of the mountain. With the help of our professional guides you can enjoy a unique experience and get into the spectacular landscapes that Teresina, in Montserrat, can offer you.
This is one of the best known via ferratas in the area, aimed at all those who have experience in this type of activity, although the instructor will help out during the tour if you need it.
During the ascent you will enjoy unique views that you could not see in any other way. Therefore, we recommend that you do not miss the opportunity to get carried away by our guides.
Steep slopes, deep walls and verticality are just some of the characteristics of this spectacular mountain. Once up and after having done the tour you will understand that all the effort has been worthwhile.
If you do not have material to carry out the activity we will take care of providing it (helmet, harness, carabiners, pulley, ropes).
Depending on the level of the participant, the activity will last 4 or 6 hours.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 17/12/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Young people. Adults without children
- Organising company: Yumping
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€79 per person (including taxes)
There are places to combine sport with the pleasure of ... (+See more)
€1,050 per person (including taxes)
Walking & Cycling the Camino. ... (+See more)