Segway in Madrid River
Madrid Río is a new popular pedestrian area in the capital. It runs on the banks of the Manzanares River, where there hundreds of people spend their free time running, biking, skating and, of course, riding on a segway.
The tour that we offer lasts two hours in which you will go around different gardens and will ride under Segovia and Toledo Bridge.
The experienced starts with a basic briefing about how the segway works. In a few moments you will be able to master it without problem.
Also you will visit on the segway Casa de Campo one of the biggest green areas of Madrid. The park is spectacular and you will enjoy ridding without be worry about anything.
An original way to move around Madrid Rio where you can go fast and enjoying of green areas. Available from 9 years.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 15/12/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Segway rides
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Yumping
Information supplied by the provider
2 hours driving a segway
Friends driving a segway
Enjoy to ride!
Other activities you may find interesting
€26.75 per person (including taxes)
Ares del Maestre is one of the most picturesque ... (+See more)
Ares del Maestrat