Boat excursion with the "Bussard" with 2 dives
We leave Tazacorte harbour with the comfortable boat "Bussard" and their crew. After having coffee on board, we reach the first dive-site on the west or nothwest side of the island - Charco Verde withlots of arches, Tres Hermanas or the lobster-cave, depending on divers and weather.
After the first dive, we have a reasonable break and jump in again, to enjoy one more dive at this fantastic spots close to the marine reserve.
When we finished diving, a meal is waiting for us, and we can enjoy some time on the boat and try to find some dolfins.
- Price: €110 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
Tazacorte (La Palma)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 16/01/2014
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Additional information: A diving certification, medical statement and an insurance (can be done here) is required for any diving activities. It is strongly recommended to do at least one dive with us before joining the boat trip. Equipment is not included and can be rented for 8€ per dive. Non-divers are welcome aswell and will be charged a discounted price of 50€. It ispossible to go snorkling while the divers are under water.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: La Palma Diving
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€675 per person (including taxes)
Between the provinces of Malaga and Cadiz, set in ... (+See more)
Arcos de la Frontera, ...