Yacht getaway on the Guadalquivir River, Seville
During this experience, when you embarks, the crew will give you some glasses in 3D, where there is a video with aerial images of Seville of 3 minutes duration. Once visualized, we start engines and start sailing and during the navigation, we give a tasting of first quality and rebujito Iberian pork sausage. The customers can consume drinks on board since we have a bar service too.
What does it include? Food tasting (ham, pork loin, chorizo and sausage) and typical Spanish drink (rebujito).
Seville is the capital of the Andalucia region, in the south of Spain. It is famous for its flamenco dance, particularly in its Triana district. The main iconic sites include the complex of adorned castles of the Alcázar, built during the Moorish Almohad Empire, and the Plaza de los Toros de la Maestranza, from the 18th century. In Seville’s Gothic cathedral is the tomb of Christopher Columbus and a minaret transformed into a bell tower, the Giraldo.
The character of the Guadalquivir has prevailed to this day. Today, it is a river that is enjoyed as few in the world, that is walked as if it were a monumental street, probably the most important street in Seville. More and more visitors come to Seville via the Guadalquivir. You have the opportunity to be one of them, enjoying this yacht ride through its waters.
- Preis: 39€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 1 Stunden, 30 Minuten
- Datum verfügbar ab: 18/07/2019
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/07/2020
- Weitere Informationen: Departures from MON to SAT at 11:30 AM and 07:30 PM
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Städte. Wassersport
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: Xmigrations
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
Yacht getaway on the Guadalquivir River
Unternehmungen, die Sie ebenfalls interessieren könnten
14,9€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
Entdecken Sie das Monumental des Verkaufs des Heiligen ... (+Mehr)