TICKET + AUDIO GUIDE THEMATIC TOUR: GEMS
A guided tour designed to provide a look at the permanent collection through the history of gems and jewelry: The works included in this visit span a period of over 500 years, from the late Middle Ages to the 20th century. With the help of these pieces, we will learn how jewelry has served as one of the main symbols of power and wealth and how, in some cases, these decorative elements have aided women in their social conquests. We will also take a look at the evolution of design and materials, the special powers attributed to precious gems, and the differences between certain cultures.
- Preis: 18€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 1 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 01/08/2017
- Datum verfügbar bis: 29/02/2020
- Weitere Informationen: Opening hours: Monday: 12.00 - 16.00 (Free entry to Permanent Colecction) Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 to 19.00 (ticket office closes at 18:30) On 24 and 31 December the Museum will be open from 10.00 to 15.00 The Museum is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December. Check special opening hours at www.museothyssen.org Last entry is one hour before closing. Please note that the galleries will be emptied five minutes before closing time.
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Städte
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: MUSEO THYSSEN-BORNEMISZA
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information
(c) Museo Thyssen-Bornemsiza