Birds and Wines in Mérida
Mérida was founded by Augustus in 25 BC to accommodate veterans from his northern Hispania campaigns, Mérida later became the capital of ancient Lusitania. Indeed, the city's importance did not end there, maintaining its status in Visigothic times, through to the Catholic Monarchs and down to the 1980s.
This is a unique and special tour across the city of Mérida, especially designed to discover the wealth of birds around the Guadiana River.
This tour also focuses on the wines produced in the region such as "cava", white wines made with local grapes (cayetana, pardina, eva beba), rose wines or red wines. All this wines will be paired with typical tapas.
The tour includes:
- Pick up at meeting point
- Guided visit to Mérida with a local guide
- Tasting 4 selected wines and 4 tapas in different restaurants and winebars
- Maps and birdwatching guides
- Preis: 50€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 3 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 28/01/2019
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2019
- Weitere Informationen: Please check available dates
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Natur. Beobachtung von Flora und Fauna
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: Cata con Cati
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information