Come discover a unique place, near the Sierra de Hornachuelos Natural Park.
Explore its wonderful scenery and extraordinary historical and cultural heritage.
Stroll through its majestic garden, designed by J.C.N.Forestier, he declared "Artistic Garden" since 1983.
• LOCATION: The Palace is located between two of the most interesting cities, touristically speaking, Andalusia and Spain (Cordoba and Seville). Perfectly accessible to vehicles and groups of different dimension.
• HISTORICAL VALUE: This point is obvious and inescapable. Moratalla Palace has a unique historical heritage in the area. His story, from twelfth century to the twentieth century, elapses parallel history of Spain, it is a perfect thread. This heritage has gone through many owners of different types, which increases its intangible wealth.
Focusing on the twentieth century, we find more references and vestiges of the era, many details and curiosities that accompany visitors and complement the visit threshed. It is in this period of history, when enjoys its greatest splendor, with the Marquess of Viana as owner, and hosts luxury King Alfonso XIII and his entourage. 13 are documented visits the king, who Moratalla used as rest and recreational retreat.
• landscape value: Another factor that stands out over others is its aesthetic beauty and maintained. The tandem Palace-Garden is a balance between man and nature that has been preserved over the years.
The design of the majestic garden is run by one of the most influential architects of the century J. C. N. Forestier, in 1914, who also wrote the Parque Maria Luisa, for the
Ibero-American Exposition in Seville in 1929, and many other gems scattered throughout the world.
- Preis: 8€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 3 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 14/08/2016
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2019
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Natur
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: CORDOBAVIVA
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information