Spanish Guitar at the Palau
The Spanish Guitar Concert Season gives you the opportunity to fall under the spell of the guitar in the incomparable setting of the Palau de la Música Catalana, a modernista building designed by the architect Domènech i Montaner and a World Heritage Site.
This unique concert hall, filled with sculptures, stained glass and mosaics, is certainly the best place to listen to great guitar composers, including Albéniz, Tárrega, Bizet, Falla and Rodrigo, as well as the perfect setting for the 14th Spanish Guitar Concert Season. Don't miss the opportunity to join the more than 850.000 audience members who have already enjoyed these concert seasons.
The concerts feature Manuel González, Xavier Coll, Pedro Javier González, Ekaterina Záytseva, Manuel Barrueco and David Russell, among other renowned masters of the guitar who have won prizes around the world. You'll be able to choose between two concerts that won't fail to impress: Barcelona 4 Guitar "Versus", an impeccable performance with flashes of humour and warmth, or Barcelona Guitar Trio & Dance, with three great guitarists and two dancers who will make the concert an unforgettable experience.
What does your booking include?:
- Admission to the chosen concert.
- Manuel González (Guitar).
- Xavier Coll (Guitar).
- Preis: 39€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 1 Stunden, 30 Minuten
- Datum verfügbar ab: 07/07/2017
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2030
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Kultur und Traditionen. Sport und Abenteuer. Gastronomie. Natur. Wassersport. Freizeitparks
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Veranstalter: Turisme de Barcelona
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information