With the Tot Montserrat ticket you'll have everything you'll need to enjoy a day of nature, art and spirituality. Hop aboard the train that will take you to Monistrol de Montserrat in Plaça Catalunya which is served by the metro network. Once you reach the foothills of Montserrat you decide if you want to get to the top on the rack railway, the Cremallera, which opened in the 19th century and has recently been refurbished, or by the cable car, the Aeri, which scales gradients of up to 45%. In both cases, you'll enjoy a journey with spectacular panoramic views until you get to Montserrat.
If you want to go even higher up, you'll be able to enjoy unlimited rides on the Sant Joan funicular. Once on board, you'll see how far the horizon stretches from the Pyrenees to the sea. You can also take the Santa Cova funicular, which will take you to the grotto where the Virgin of Montserrat, La Moreneta, is said to have appeared.
You'll be able to visit the audiovisual gallery, the Espai Audiovisual, where you can take a virtual tour of the Benedictine monastery, and the museum, the Museu de Montserrat, where you'll be able to see works by Dalí, El Greco, Miró, Picasso, Tàpies, as well as treasures of the Ancient Orient. And to complete your experience, what could be better than a tasty meal featuring typical Catalan dishes at the Montserrat restaurant?
What does your booking include?:
- Return metro ticket from/to Plaça Espanya.
- Return train ticket from Barcelona-Plaça Espanya to Monistrol de Montserrat.
- Return ticket on the Cremallera or Aeri to Montserrat.
- Unlimited use of the Sant Joan and Santa Cova funiculars.
- Entrance to the audiovisual exhibit "Montserrat behind closed doors".
- Admission to the Museu de Montserrat.
- Meal in the self-service restaurant at Montserrat.
- Preis: 49,95€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 1 Tage
- Datum verfügbar ab: 07/07/2017
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2030
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Städte
- Für wen?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: Turisme de Barcelona
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information