Barcelona Zoo is located in the Parc de la Ciutadella and opened in 1982. Since then, it has evolved with society and moved with the times to ensure it implements the changes in direction that the world's top zoos have taken.
Today, Barcelona Zoo is a place where all the family can enjoy a day out. Its mission is to disseminate information, research and the protection of animal species in danger of extinction and to educate and make people aware of species at risk. Its facilities faithfully reproduce the natural habitats of the animals that live there and pay particular attention to endangered species. This means that Barcelona Zoo is a small biodiversity reserve, where you can also enjoy areas of native flora and fauna.
Come to Barcelona Zoo where over 4,000 animals from 400 different species are waiting for you. You'll also find a whole host of services with everything you'll need to have the perfect day out with the family, including restaurants, bars, pony rides, a miniature railway, electric cars, shop, picnic areas. That's why more than one million people visit the zoo every year. Are you going to be one of them?.
What does your booking include?:
- Admission to the Zoo (validity: 1 month).
- Preis: 17,91€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
- Dauer: 1 Tage
- Datum verfügbar ab: 07/07/2017
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2030
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Freizeitparks
- Für wen?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: Turisme de Barcelona
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte Information